Georgia Cooperative Extension Winter Conference 2014
At the 2014 Winter Conference, all Extension state specialists, state staff and county faculty will have an opportunity to network and gather together as one group to discuss overarching issues for Extension.
Also, 4-H, ANR, and FACS will hold individual meetings that bring together state and county faculty to discuss issues related to program area.
We will also be celebrating Cooperative Extension's 100 year anniversary!
January 22-24, 2014
|Rock Eagle 4-H Center|
|350 Rock Eagle Road
Eatonton, Georgia 31024
Phone: (706) 484-2899
Winter Conference Agenda (Word)
See session listing in the 2014 Training Schedule Book (pdf)
Note: All participants must register for the UGA Extension Rebrand training session.
This session is being offered in all six periods.
ROCK EAGLE REGISTRATION
Rock Eagle registration, including meals, lodging and conference fee, is required for all session coordinators, instructors, as well as state faculty / staff attending as participants. If you have invited non-Extension guest speakers or instructors, contact Sunshine Jordan email@example.com to make arrangement for their meals, lodging, or general attendance.
***NOTE*** Rock Eagle has a meal ticket system in place that requires all participants and visitors to use a card preloaded with the appropriate number of meal credits.
Registration Deadline is Wednesday, January 15!
To register, log in to the Extension Training System
On the ETS welcome page, click the link in the yellow box that says “Register for lodging, meals, and general participation.” This will take you to the Rock Eagle registration form.
To register, you must…
1. Choose registration type. (full time-w/lodging, part time-w/o lodging, etc.)
2. Choose your cabin preference (If lodging is needed). Cabins are first come first served. Choices are based on gender, so confirm your gender is correct on the registration form.
3. Note if you are a first time attendee of Winter School/Conference.
4. IMPORTANT - State faculty and staff must enter a billing contact person and account number. Please have this information ready before you register. (This step is not necessary for county/district personnel.)
5. Be sure to save your changes, once the form is complete.
If you need to change your registration info at any time before the deadline, you may follow the same process as above. If you have special accommodation needs, please contact Marcie Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
You may also view your training itinerary in the Extension Training System.
Information for You
Visit the Winter Conference detail sections more information, specific to:
- Past Winter Schools
- Extension Training System
- Extension Planning Calendar
- Attendance Policy at Trainings for County Operations
For further information please contact:
Accountability & Extension Organizational Development Coordinator